Thursday, August 18, 2011

Waterslide!!!

We bought the boys a super fun inflatable waterslide since the pool is closing soon, it's still over 100 degrees outside, they LOVE to be outside, and we can't afford a big pool yet. Practical purchase, then, right (or at least well justified)? lol

Anyway, they LOVE it. Colt isn't quite big enough to climb up by himself yet but luckily it's easy enough to just plop him up there, and he knows what to do from there! Kaleb just runs in a circle...climbing up, sliding down, climbing up, sliding down, and sometimes sliding down the stair part!

And while I enjoy the slide myself, I really enjoy that it makes my children eat well and sleep well. :) Kaleb told me that he was "really hungry" for the first time in his entire life after a few hours on the slide. Woohoo!





No comments: