Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Fun

I absolutely love Valentine's Day...and I'm not sure why. I think it's because I love pink and red and hearts and crafts and cookies and flowers and chocolates and strawberries and steak dinners...but regardless the reason, I'm determined to make my boys love it too!


Kaleb decorated cookies at his class party. He was by far the most skilled, thanks to Grandma!

Most of them just ate the frosting with spoons...

And there's Colton...again...at another one of K's MDO parties. This kid is very popular.

Teacher gifts!

Valentines for his friends. And his girlfriend. ;)

Making cards for Daddy.

And bookmarks too!

Colt thought it was hilarious to press a clear lid on his face. He was right. Kaleb couldn't quite do it as well though because he doesn't have that baby chub like Colton. :)

My Valentine isn't eating sweets while he's training so I made him a fruit bouquet. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but Josh thought that I bought it. :)

Helping with heart-shaped blueberry muffins. I ate 3; the boys collectively ate about half of one. LOL
This was AFTER the muffins were in the oven.

He informed me that Grandma has a small spatula and bowl for him. Guess I need to go buy some kid-sized cooking utensils.

All done!

No comments: