Monday, April 26, 2010

Helping Dad

This weekend we bought 13 trees for our backyard (and 1 for the front). Kaleb had a good time helping daddy dig the holes, and I tried to get some good pictures of the event. I really wish I had a picture of when Kaleb FELL IN one of the holes. It was sooooo funny. He just picked himself up and climbed right out. What a big boy.


Splashing! This boy is ready for me to get his pool out of the attic. :)

How do you teach them the difference between a spoon and a shovel???

Ready to help!

Miller was there too.
And Colt.
Oh boy...MUD!
What a weird coincidence...Kaleb appears to have been eating oreos while playing in the mud...

GROSS. (We weren't letting him eat mud; it just looks like we were.)

We never know what that kid is laughing at.

This is his face when I told him it was time to go take a bath (and brush his teeth).

No comments: